Why Choose Atlanta North?
We are affordable—without compromising on quality. For parents seeking a quality Christian education, but think that it is out of their financial reach; Atlanta North School is a hidden gem. Serving students from pre-k through the 8th grade, we provide a well-rounded education, including quality academics, Christian principles, and healthy and fun activities on our beautiful grounds. Atlanta North is an affordable, quality, Christian education for children from pre-k through 8th grade in a safe, encouraging, nurturing environment.
What Makes Us Better?
- Affordable, without compromising on quality
- Small class sizes
- Individualized attention not found in larger public or private schools
- Friendly setting
- Nurturing environment
- Students, parents, and administrators know each other
- True sense of community
- Encourage active participation and collaboration
- Students thrive in a safe, Christian environment Students focus on their future
Highlights of Our School:The mission of our school, like our faith, is to serve others. By keeping tuition affordable, we are able to help those who want their child to benefit from a quality Christian education but could not otherwise do so.
- Our tuition is substantially lower than other Christian or private schools in the area because of our church support. We do not need to compromise on a quality educational experience due to this support.
- Families searching for a high-quality Christian educational experience in their community, but are concerned about cost do not have to compromise because of the financial support of the school’s church.
- If you’re an Adventist and didn’t think you had a choice in the area, now you know!
- We maintain as high or higher standards than other area schools. In fact, in a recent study, Adventist students scored above the national average on standardized tests. Students showed an above average growth in ability to problem-solve and think critically—and their ability increased the longer they spent in Adventist schools.
- We expand on “standard” academics, offering technology, a science lab, math and arts through the STEM Program, and more.
- We offer more than just academics—we broaden our students’ education by focusing on their spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being—including music, art, and physical activities, but also instilling values and a strong spiritual foundation. All of these areas come together to nurture the student as a whole person.