I-20 International Student Visas
Atlanta North School is one of the few private, elementary schools in Atlanta to offer a quality Christian education to International Students from grades 1 through 8.
International and I-20 Admissions Process
In order to quickly and efficiently process the I-20 application process, it is first necessary for an I-20 application to be completed. Please contact the Admissions Coordinator, Dr. Bev Amlaner, at (770) 512-8456 to have an I-20 application processed through SEVIS. Please also have the following documentation for the I-20 application:
- Passport and Birth Certificate
- Guardian’s Information
- School Records and Certificate of Enrollment, translated in English
- Letter of Recommendation from the School Teachers, translated in English
- Family Census Register or Family Information, translated in English
- Financial Bank Statement
Upon receiving approval from the country of residence for the student to travel on a student visa, the student may finish the enrollment process. To enroll in Atlanta North School, the following documents are required:
- Student Visa
- Transcripts from Current School, translated in English
- Immunization records, translated in English (International Students will not be admitted without a current TB test)
- Completed application form and follow the registration process as outlined for all students.
Any questions or help needed, please call Dr. Bev Amlaner for help with the process.